Day 365: January 29th
Today, I experienced some irony.
Today, I appreciate my family even more.
Today, this project officially becomes a memory book.
Today, I share a few things about myself:
- I hate carrying around cash.
- I have grown out my hair for seven months before.
- I suck at this thing called “friendship”.
- I hate shopping for clothes.
- I have a love-hate relationship with my Amazon Prime membership.
- I have big bones.
- I do not like battery-powered anything.
- I learned that it was possible to use the toilet seat covers as facial oil wipes when watching an episode of Oprah five or six years ago. (It’s pretty effective.)
- I think I am getting my braces off within the next two to three months. I’m not sure how to feel about this.
- I am not a fan of loud music.
- I get self-conscious when I have to be the DJ on a car ride.
- I take so many things for granted.
- I have a dad who is an introspective softy. Perhaps where I got it from. I’m sorry for getting so riled up about a haircut.
- I have a mom who’s simple and steady.
- I have an older brother who loves by knowing. It’s something I want to eventually understand.
- I have a younger sister who shares similar facial and personality features with me. But she has more confidence.
- I have an even younger sister who is quite mature and doesn’t really know what procrastination means.
- I am learning that growing older is a beautiful and challenging thing.
16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.
17 For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,
18 as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
Today, 2 Corinthians 4 is on my heart for so many reasons.
I shall yet praise Him.
Song of the Day
Track: Elliot Travels
Artist: The Uglysuit
Album: The Uglysuit